Friday, August 15, 2008

Our last day of school

Today was our last day of school. I wonder when it will kick in. We´ve been in this internet cafe for about an hour and a half and I keep thinking about the homwork that I have to do when I get home. . .I get a little stressed (this is Cass speaking, obviously. Jesse doesn´t get stressed). Then I think, wait. . . I don´t have any homework, in fact I don´t even have to think or talk in Spanish anymore if I don´t want to. But, of course, I will. I don´t want to lose this month´s worth of work.
This is Jesse and the director of the school (Patty).

This is me and my teacher from this week and last (Yolanda), with my diploma of course.

2 comments:

The Happs said...

Congratulations Graduates. Happy Belated Birthday too! I can't believe how fast the time is going. It has been a special experience for us to follow your adventures. Thanks for Sharing so much with us, as it is happening. You are in our prayers.
Love,
The Happs

Anonymous said...

Congratulations too both of you. I hope your time of travel will be a true adventure. Have fun and enjoy. Love you, Papa Tom