Saturday, September 27, 2008

Locks of Love

So, I'm not totally sure how this blog thing is gonna work out. I know we want to keep bloging, but, I think we might create a new blog and leave this one as a journal of our trip. . .not sure though. If we do create a new one, I'll put a link for it here. For now though, I thought I'd share with you my latest change of appearance. . .
My friend Jaime and I have been talking about donating our hair for a while now, and well, the time finally came. We just did it this morning. It's still a little shocking!
"Before"
"During"
Ahhhhh!!
"After", with my adorable hair dresser Caroline.
Luckily, I LOVE it!!
Jaime's turned out really cute too, although all the pics of her are one her camera.
Okay, more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin' cute. That just might be the inspiration I've needed. When I'm back from Ecuador for good, the short hair could be the ticket. Miss you guys! Come back already!

Alli said...

yay! I love it!

Cox Family said...

Cass.. wow its been so long.. i saw u from katies blog.. I can not believe how long ur hair is.. havent seen that in forever... I cant believe you guys and ur traveling... thats soo omuch fun.. are you still in chico and ur working at the hospital there right? wow.. well it was good seeing ur life.. i miss u...

Cox Family said...

Hey i would love to hear details of whats going on.. e-mail me roxychik28@yahoo.com.. my mom is living in paradise now a days i thats right by chico right....e-mail me..so we can catch up..