Friday, August 8, 2008

Shrunken Heads Anyone...

The Land of the shrunken heads. There really are tribes that used to shrink heads! The following is not for the weak at heart as I will demonstrate the process from start to finish...
First:

You must choose your hunting partners carefully as they will not only watch your back, but must also be a good shot with a blow dart!

Next:

(I decided to delete the pictures demonstrating the process from start to finish but if you are interested make sure you ask us about it. It is actually quite interesting.)

So...

Here is the final product of a shrunken head. It has hair and large earrings, but it is the real deal. Dad, if I remember right, recieved one of these early on in your carrer right?!

Nothing But Love

2 comments:

Alli said...

Very interesting, I'd love to hear more of the story. Anna would fit in with this tribe. She has a tiny head....still only in the 5th percentile!

Anonymous said...

Crazy! But I would also love to hear more! I really didn't think it was done or could be done! Are they real human heads or animal heads? I can't tell in the picture! Hear from you soon!

Love, Jill